At Black Creek Animal Hospital, the health and safety of our clients, patients, team members is our number one priority. In light of recent global and national events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to inform you of the steps the clinic is taking towards limiting exposure to coronavirus in order to keep all of our clients and staff members safe. Although the hospital will remain open at this time, we are instituting a few changes at the clinic level in order to limit exposure and increase sanitation and hygiene, while remaining available to assist patients in need.
- In light of recent changes to provincial restrictions regarding Covid-19, we are resuming in clinic veterinary appointments. We ask that only one family member attend appointments and that face masks remain on while in the clinic.
- Technician appointments will remain curbside at this time. In addition, all product/medication pick ups will be curbside.
- Please call us from the parking lot on arrival for your pets appointment. We will then be able to direct you further.
- We ask at this time that all clients who have returned from travel, or are displaying any form of respiratory symptoms to please inform reception at the time of booking. Our reception team will be able to assist you in re-booking non urgent appointments, or guide you through alternative options for having your urgent patient seen.
- We offer telemedicine appointments for non-urgent concerns
- Although our shelves remain well stocked, we strongly encourage clients to utilize the Online Webstore for food orders and medication refills. This will help limit client exposure to the public and allow your food orders to be delivered right to your door step!
- We have been informed of potential delivery delays from our veterinary purchasing groups. Our typical “next day” orders may be delayed several days. We ask that clients keep this in mind when running low on their pets chronic medications.
- In order to minimize contamination in the clinic, we are practicing an even higher level of clinic sanitation and good hygiene protocol, utilizing medical grade disinfectant in all areas of the hospital.
- As the duties of our medical profession involves high public exposure, the clinic staff will be limiting close contact, and boosting hand washing and sanitizing above and beyond our general practice.
The health and safety of our clients, patients and team remains of the utmost importance. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time, and truly appreciate your support as we continue to navigate through the health challenges that COVID-19 has presented. We promise to keep you informed of any new developments or further clinic changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team for further information, or with any questions you may have. We will get through this together!